24/7 emergency service: (403) 274-2621
Get Cozy With Your Furnace This WinterTake advantage of our unbeatable price for your monthly maintenance service!
We are a local Calgary, family-owned company with affordable prices for Furnace maintenance and installation.
Join our Monthly Furnace Maintenance Program for just $9.99/month*
(regular price $14.99/month)
Just like your car, your furnace needs to be properly tunned up every year. Take advantage of our unbeatable price and become a monthly VIP!
Low monthly payments
Daily peace of mind
* Offer ends on October 31, 2020. Can not be redeemed for cash.
Did You Know?
Most furnace failures are due to lack of maintenance!
An average emergency after hour call on a holiday costs up to $700 in labour costs
Wearable parts on your furnace last up to 40% longer with proper maintenance
Your furnace can last 25% - 50% longer with proper yearly maintenance
A properly maintained furnace can reduce energy costs
We are a locally-owned HVAC family business, so we understand how important is the safety of your loved ones. For that, we continue to take great precautions to make sure that any visit to your home is safe for you, as well as our team members.
Expert HVAC Solutions knows furnaces inside out and we are committed to making sure that yours can withstand the climate of western Canada.
What Is Included
The Standard Plan
- 1 Maintenance Call per year by a qualified Expert HVAC Solutions technician, including reminder emails when your service is coming due
- 3 standard 1″ Media Filters (discounts available on premium filters)
- 10% Discount on service calls and repairs
- 10% Discount on equipment, supplies and upgrades
- Priority Service for after hour and emergency calls, ensuring prompt service
- No emergency fees for after hour and emergency calls – you will always pay the day rate!
Have an Air Conditioner or additional equipment that you want to add to the Maintenance Plan? Call us to customize a package for you!
Five Steps. One Mission: Your Comfort!
We want you to have the peace of mind knowing that you have a reliable, efficient and appropriate heating system for your home. Our Expert HVAC Solutions team members will walk you through your Furnace needs and show you all the options that you have.
Do you have allergies or asthma? Concerned about bacteria floating around your house?
AIR QUALITY DEAL
Book a FREE in home air quality evaluation & receive 15%OFF of any air purifier
No matter how much you try to keep it out, pollen still enters through open doors and windows and bacteria and viruses spread between family and friends. Not to mention the fine dust particles that get kicked up from floors and furniture and the hair fall from pets. These contaminants make the air inside your home even more polluted than the outdoor and have the potential to spread disease and trigger allergic and asthmatic reactions.
Protect your loved ones from allergens, bacteria and contaminants! Call Expert HVAC Solutions today to book your free air quality evaluation. Our Calgary expert technicians are trained to maintain the required social physical distancing.
The M5200 Monitor
Expert HVAC Solutions is bringing you the AirAdvice for Homes™ Monitor – a fully automated IAQ assessment platform. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Our air quality technician places the M5200 monitor in your home at the beginning of the visit. The monitor automatically begins collecting IAQ data, such as measuring dust/particles, chemical pollutants, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, temperature and relative humidity.
- After 30 minutes, the monitor transmits that data to our servers which process the data, generate a report, and email that report to the techinician within minutes.
- We then share and explain the AirAdvice for Homes report with you, the homeowner. This action-oriented report tells you what was measured, why it is a concern and visually demonstrates the problems in the home. For each IAQ parameter, the report highlights results in red/yellow/green to clearly indicate areas of concern. Yellow and red measurements are paired with recommendations that the Expert HVAC Solutions technician will go over with you.
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier
The patented Infinity® air purifier is great for homeowners with allergy concerns, those susceptible to airborne germs, such as infants and the elderly, and those sensitive to the effects of pollen, pets and more.
Infinity air purifiers use a unique three-step process:
Step 1: Precision point ionization charges particles as they enter the purifier.
Step 2: A specially designed, continuously charged media filter captures airborne particles.
Step 3: Patented, state-of-the-art technology kills select captured viruses and bacteria** and can prevent further growth of bacteria and fungi on the filter.
The Infinity air purifier offers extremely high air filtration efficiency and patented germicidal technology so effective it even Captures & Kills® airborne pathogens such as bacteria and viruses.**
Unlike many portable air cleaners, Infinity air purifiers are silent and can treat 100% the air flowing through your home comfort system.
** Based on third-party testing (2012) showing 95% of particles size 1.0 to 3.0 microns captured. Based on third-party testing (2012, 2007) showing >99% kill rate for common cold surrogate, Streptococcus pyogenes and human influenza.
Get 15% OFF on any Carrier Air Purifier Purchases
What People Are Saying
Furnace went down and their dispatch promptly sent a technician to diagnose the problem.
I was away from home but the technician was excellent at communicating with me and had the furnace up and running in no time!
Our furnace motor died over the weekend and so Monday morning I called a number of places to get the furnace motor replaced. […] The tech showed up at our home at the time quoted by Expert HVAC , he replaced the motor, ensured that the furnace was working and billed us for the exact amount quoted over the phone. I was impressed with the efficiency and professionalism of the technician and would definitely recommend Expert HVAC Solutions if your furnace ever breaks down.
24/7 emergency service: (403) 274-2621
We're Here To Help!
We offer 24 hour emergency service! Call us any time and you will be directed to the service technician that is on call.
If you have a question or would like a quote for one of our services or products, please fill out the form below and one of our team members will contact you shortly. We look forward to connecting with you!